I hope everyone had a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday and is easing back into work this Monday morning. Today, I want to touch on just a few benefits of propane that seem obvious but are many times overlooked!
As consumers become more conscious of their green footprint, they look for ways to use less fossil fuel, but ideally not at the expense of convenience. For many folks, propane is the answer. When deciding which alternative fuel to use keep these propane benefits in mind:
- SAFE, STABLE, LONG SHELF-LIFE - Unlike gasoline, it can be stored indefinitely without deterioration, and safely transported without spillage.
- READILY AVAILABLE - Used by millions to fuel everything from furnaces to grills to fleet vehicles.
- LOWER EMISSIONS - Emits low carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons and fewer toxic pollutants than gasoline. Propane is non-toxic and biodegradable.
Still have questions? Then I suggest you check out some great online resources that are available to you. Below are links to leaders in the propane autogas industry:
- Propane Education and Research Council (PERC)
- Autogas for America
- CleanFUEL USA
- Alliance Autogas
- ROUSH CleanTech
- Rush Bus Centers
- Alternative Energy Division, The Texas Railroad Commission
- Propane Council of Texas (ProCOT)
- Texas Propane Gas Association (TPGA)